Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Bronx Moving Services

Three words: I hate packing! For vacations, for moving, for anything. I would rather throw everything out! So when I finally bought my new house I was excited, yes, but dreading all the packing I had to do. Imagine packing for a house!

So I went on Google and found literally the BEST Bronx moving services ever! Patrick Moving & Storage packed my belongings FOR me! No hassling to organize every single item in my place. This was honestly, the best move I have ever had--and I’ve moved a lot!



The movers were on-time and ready with all the necessary packing supplies. They delivered all of my belongings in one trip! They even disassembled and reassembled my bed, which I couldn’t even figure out when I bought it!

If you are EVER moving, go with Patrick Moving & Storage, I wish I found them sooner!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your valuable information. It really gives me an insight on this topic. !!Moving Services Boston!!

    ReplyDelete